Author: Alan 5B4AHJ
Summary from Wikipedia
- Transnistria (aka Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic - PMR) declared independence in 1990.
Transnistria is a breakaway territory located mostly on a strip of land between the River Dniester and the eastern Moldovan border with Ukraine.
- PMR is not recognised by the Republic of Moldova, which considers the territory of Transnistria as part of Moldova.
- There is a Russian military presence in Transnistria.
From a DXCC perspective, operations from Transnistria are not valid:
- Transnistria is not a DXCC entity.
- The T10 prefix has not been issued by ITU.
- The callsigns were not issued by the Moldovan, Russian or Ukranian licensing licensing authority, and therefore cannot count as any of those entities.
Club Log therefore maps QSOs with these stations as "INVALID".