If you want just one DXCC lookup, you can do this in an extremely lightweight HTTP query as follows. Club Log will return a single number, the ADIF country code. This is as brief as possible a response to make the query fast and avoid overheads. All errors result in no response; if the callsign is bad you will get a country code of 0.
- api: An API key to access this interface (protecting it from abuse), which you can obtain by emailing the helpdesk.
- call: the callsign (required)
- year: the year (1945 and later, optional)
- month: the month (1 to 12, optional)
- day: the day of the month (1 to 31, optional)
- hour: the hour in 24h format (0 to 23, all times are GMT)
- minute: the minute (0 to 59)
- The date defaults to "now" if you don't specify a valid date (a valid date must include all of the above time fields, to one minute precision)