Have you noticed other hams' QRZ.com pages displaying a table showing their recent QSOs? Want to do the same on yours? Here's how:
Enable the last 10 QSOs feature in your Club Log profile. This option is disabled by default for privacy reasons. It is located on the Settings page in Club Log. Click to select "Activate the last 10 QSOs and stats tool on your account?".
- Login to QRZ.com and hover the mouse over your callsign on the right of the menu line under the top banner advert to see a drop-down menu.
- Click "Edit [your callsign]..." in the drop-down menu.
- Click "Add or edit your biography text, fonts, etc."
- Click the "Source" button at the top left of the editor. If you don't use Source mode, it won't work!
- The page will now change into HTML view, displaying the raw source code for your QRZ bio page. Cut and paste the following HTML code into an appropriate place on the page:
Edit that line of pasted code to replace zl2ifb with your own callsign.
Click the disk icon on the top line menu to save your edits.
Click "Done. Return to the callsign listing..." and checkout your modified QRZ profile.