By design, Club Log's league tables only list callsigns that:
- Are active i.e. they have made, logged and uploaded at least one QSO within the past 12 months;
- Have not been marked as "hidden" by their owners (see below); and
- Meet the report selection criteria (e.g. if you select a CW-only report, calls that have not logged any CW QSOs will obviously not be listed).
To find out why one or more of your callsigns is not appearing, check your settings:
- Log in to Club Log and click the Settings menu option at the top of most screens.
- Click the Callsigns button.
- Check the Show in leagues? column.
Note: a callsign is automatically set to "No - inactive" if no QSOs have been logged and uploaded during the past 12 months. The 12 month filter is built into Club Log and cannot be disabled in order to avoid the league tables becoming cluttered with inactive callsigns. Club Log and the leagues are intended for active amateurs.
Note: Lots of people misunderstand how this works. You must have logged a QSO dated in the last 12 months before you can change the "show in league" option to 'yes'.
So, if you want your call or calls to appear in the leagues:
- Do not declare you call or calls "hidden";
- Log at least one new QSO per year under each call;
- Upload your logs containing QSOs made within the past year; and
- Choose the relevant reporting options in the league tables