Please do not ask for an API key for use solely to delete QSOs via an HTML form. If you need to delete a QSO, upload a new ADIF and use the 'clear' option or use the delete option on the Log Inspector. Thanks!
You can delete individual QSOs in real-time from Club Log using HTTP POST to https://clublog.org/delete.php.
The POST form variables are as follows, and should be sent without HTTP-encoding special characters.
- email: A registered email address in Club Log
- password: The password to authenticate the email login (ideally, an Application Password)
- callsign: The callsign of the log from which the QSO will be deleted
- dxcall: The callsign of the QSO being deleted (ie. the DX station)
- datetime: The QSO date in the format YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS (precisely this format is required to get a match). For example, 2011-12-31 23:59:59.
- bandid: The band, eg. 80 for 3.5MHz and 70 for 432MHz. Valid bands are 160, 80, 60, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12, 10, 6, 4, 2 and 70.
- api: An API key to access this interface (protecting it from abuse), which you can obtain by emailing the helpdesk.
The result of the POST will be sent with an HTTP status code. The status codes used are:
- 403 Forbidden: Access denied. This occurs if there are problems authenticating the delete or the basic prerequisites of the form are not met. The body will give information about what went wrong. The QSO will not be deleted.
- 500 Internal error: You may see this if the delete call fails unexpectedly. In normal use this will not be seen.
- 200 QSO OK: The QSO has been found, and deleted.
- 404 QSO Not Deleted: The QSO data did not match a QSO, so nothing was deleted.
For a working example, please view the source for https://clublog.org/test_delete.html
Important: Real-time deletes must not be used for batch deleting whole logs. The load that this interface places on the Club Log database is only acceptable for QSOs being deleted at a normal rate, ie. by a real operator or perhaps at most for 10 QSOs in a recursive loop. Anything like clearing an entire log can be achieved using the putlogs.php API.|
A throttle exists to prevent abuse.