Please do not use this approach to get the DXCC value of spots from the DX Cluster or Skimmer. For that, please use cty.xml.
If you want just one DXCC lookup, you can do this in an extremely lightweight HTTP query as follows. Club Log will return a single number, the ADIF country code. This is as brief as possible a response to make the query fast and avoid overheads. All errors result in no response; if the callsign is bad you will get a country code of 0.
- api: An API key to access this interface (protecting it from abuse), which you can obtain by emailing the helpdesk.
- call: the callsign (required)
- year: the year (1945 and later, optional)
- month: the month (1 to 12, optional)
- day: the day of the month (1 to 31, optional)
- hour: the hour in 24h format (0 to 23, all times are GMT)
- minute: the minute (0 to 59)
- The date defaults to "now" if you don't specify a valid date (a valid date must include all of the above time fields, to one minute precision)