The Log inspector lets you check through your log and see what is stored in Club Log.
- Click the Log inspector button to start.
- Alter the search/filter parameters to narrow down the report as you wish. The report will only display the first 1,000 matches so you may need to be specific.
- Click the Search button to apply the parameters and display the report.
- Click a column heading to sort the report by that field. Click again to reverse the sort order.
- You can use the X button to delete a QSO from Club Log ... but don't forget to update your primary log as well otherwise the error will return if you happen to upload that QSO record again.
For additional information, you can also put the callsign/s in question into Club Log's Call tester function to see what it has to say.